Ok need everyones help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweet! i am almost as excited to see your 500g up and running as I am to get my second 55g up and running. It's just sitting here in our bedroom empty with only a light on top. Just waiting for our tax return to get a canister filter, hood, and things to put in it! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how it is going with your set up.

adonis pleco, very pretty when their young, adults turn midnight black and get up to 3 feet long

congrats, seriously jealous of the size of the tank

Do you have a pic of the 500G tank???

I'm really curious to see it up and running.!!!
:popcorn:

He posted one at the start of the thread.

Very sweet tank, have you started planning the stand? would be interesting to see how you brace it etc. How thick is the pad of concrete in the room it is going in? Any idea how strong the mix was when it was poured? I know my garage floor is rated at 6000 psi, but i had to request special treatment as the company that built it usually only does 4500 psi.

Might be different standards in concrete where you live than i do. Then again, you'll likely have more than 1 1 inch leg on the stand so i doubt that you will be getting anywhere close to 4500 psi lol.

I will be continuing to follow along, looking forward to seeing some water in that thing at some point!

Sry everybody all post will have to wait 1 week at military training will answer questions when I get home

xfactor6699 said:
Sry everybody all post will have to wait 1 week at military training will answer questions when I get home

Thank you for your service! That's awesome

xfactor6699 said:

Thanks for your service. You keep us safe out there, and our fish safe on here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom