Omega One tubifex worms not sticking to glass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

piao liang yu

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got some tubifex worms to add some variety for my fish. I try to stick a piece of the freeze dried worms to the side of the inside glass like the directions say and it sticks for literally three or four seconds then floats up. the fish don't even notice it. Then the water fall from the filter loosens it up and it scattered throughout the tank, some of which got sucked up by the filter tube. Any tips?

I got some tubifex worms to add some variety for my fish. I try to stick a piece of the freeze dried worms to the side of the inside glass like the directions say and it sticks for literally three or four seconds then floats up. the fish don't even notice it. Then the water fall from the filter loosens it up and it scattered throughout the tank, some of which got sucked up by the filter tube. Any tips?

Maybe I need to wait and use the worms when I have more fish. Currently only have four guppies and two red wag platies in a 60 gallon long.

Maybe I need to wait and use the worms when I have more fish. Currently only have four guppies and two red wag platies in a 60 gallon long.
That's small fish for a big tank. Maybe get a school of them so they wont be stressed and will encourage to eat. Also, did you try feeding anything else?:p
What brand is the tubifex?

That's small fish for a big tank. Maybe get a school of them so they wont be stressed and will encourage to eat. Also, did you try feeding anything else?:p
What brand is the tubifex?

Yes, I also feed the super color flakes also by omega one and another type of shrimp flakes on days I don't feed the color flakes. The tubifex is omega one brand as well as the color flakes. They eat the flakes.

Yes, I also feed the super color flakes also by omega one and another type of shrimp flakes on days I don't feed the color flakes. The tubifex is omega one brand as well as the color flakes. They eat the flakes.
Are they baby's?

Back
Top Bottom