OMG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm worried I killed a bunch of fry from this last batch. I was tearing down my 20 gallon to set up my 30 in it's place and switch my fish over. I had emptied almost all of the water so it could be moved, had the new tank up and with the fish all in it when I moved to the 20. I started scooping out gravel and putting it in a bowl. Was almost done when I saw a single fry swimming around in the 3/4 inch of water. i looked all through the rest of the water and went through as much of the gravel in the bowel as I good and didn't see anything. I wonder of many I sucked up without realizing. :( Turns out momma dropped the babies and I hadn't even realized.

I'm worried I killed a bunch of fry from this last batch. I was tearing down my 20 gallon to set up my 30 in it's place and switch my fish over. I had emptied almost all of the water so it could be moved, had the new tank up and with the fish all in it when I moved to the 20. I started scooping out gravel and putting it in a bowl. Was almost done when I saw a single fry swimming around in the 3/4 inch of water. i looked all through the rest of the water and went through as much of the gravel in the bowel as I good and didn't see anything. I wonder of many I sucked up without realizing. :( Turns out momma dropped the babies and I hadn't even realized.

Oh no.....how awful...

Well its been 24 hours and so far the head/tail count is 8 babies....its weird because I been seeing 5 yesterday all night and this early morning....but once i did a 50%pwc...suddenly, about 30 minutes after, 3 more popped out of no where...

Well its been 24 hours and so far the head/tail count is 8 babies....its weird because I been seeing 5 yesterday all night and this early morning....but once i did a 50%pwc...suddenly, about 30 minutes after, 3 more popped out of no where...

They are crafty little hiders!

Back
Top Bottom