omg another 55 i'm buying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
well i was able to get a 55 gallon and stand for 50 bucks, it had oscars in it but i didn't want them, i guess the girl took them to the pet store, my grandfather bought me the tank as a gift for fixing his computer lol its getting out of hand now, this is my third tank since december lol

its a heck of a deal, its the walmart 55 gallon kit, so its the tank, hood lights, filter, heater, two bags of 25 lb gravel, couple ornaments and plants, a 5 inch red tailed shark, blue gourami and 2 adult sized oscars and the black wood stand that walmart sells, oh and a few chemicals. she wanted 200 at first but i laughed at her and told her its only like 225 bucks brand new for both of them, plus it needs alot of cleaning, so she agreed to 50 bucks, i have to drive inot the back woods of kentucky to get it...yikes lol

MTS strikes again! I am so jealous that I can't get a deal like that! Just kidding sort of....Congratulations on the tank.

yeah...reminds me of when I bought my 75gal just to see a 110gal in the paper for $110...about half what I paid for the 75gal. lol

so do you think i should put my 3 tiger barbs, and red taile shark in this 55 after i match the same tempatures and ph levels in the tank there in now and continue to stock from there, or should i cycle the tank and just buy new fish, whih do u think is better?

tropicfishman said:
she wanted 200 at first but i laughed at her and told her its only like 225 bucks brand new for both of them, plus it needs alot of cleaning, so she agreed to 50 bucks

thats a hell of a talk down lol 200 to 50 lol

Back
Top Bottom