One Little Fry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreamroper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was feeding my fish tonight and all of a sudden I saw one little fry eating with the other fish. My guess is it's a Wag Tailed Mollie. Pretty exciting for me; I was wondering why, with all of the fish in my community tank, I hadn't had any fry and there all of a sudden is one. Just one. There are tons of places for it to hide, so who knows how long it's been in there. It's about 1/2 the size of my Endlers. So far the Angels haven't bothered it.

Any comments or advice?

Thanks-D

I meant Wag Tailed Platys, not Mollies......

First batch will be the smallest. Your angles will try to eat any they see, so if you want to keep the fry alive you need a breeder net or a other tank.

I use my angles and GBR as fry control, but some always survive.

First batch will be the smallest. Your angles will try to eat any they see, so if you want to keep the fry alive you need a breeder net or a other tank.

I use my angles and GBR as fry control, but some always survive.

I was just shocked to see the little thing swimming around eating. It may have been in there for awhile, because it's not as small as some cichlid fry that have been born in my BF's tank. Those little suckers are gone in a heartbeat!

I want to get a GBR, but can't find one at the LFS.

Thanks for your comment-D

Back
Top Bottom