One more fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stinnettjosh

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ive got a 55 gallon planted tank with an angelfish, 7 black skirt tetras, 9 rummy nose tetras, a bolivian ram, and 4 emerald cories and im looking for one more cool fish to go with them. Any suggestions?

Im thinking a german blue ram but im making extra sure its not hormone injected.

well i think a german blue ram will like a planted tank with lower ph.... and from what i see in your profile picture you are using colored gravel with fake plants.

not saying it is bad but you will probably end up with a dead german blue ram within a few days or just a colorless fish.

No everything in theres live it just hasnt grown in quite yet. I just finished planting everything about two weeks ago.

I've never found gbrs to be half as sensitive as many people claim. However if u r worried and still want a ram another choice is a bolivian ram.

Yea ive got a Bolivian and i really like it but i think ive got good enough water for a gbr and i really like the looks of them.

Back
Top Bottom