One more fish to add in with female betta & 7 pygmy catfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two ADFs woth my betta and pygmies (amd the killi and everyone else lol) and they don't harass anyone. I tried them with ghost shrimp and they couldn't even catch them because their eyesight is so bad they wouldn't strike until the shrimp had moved on lol. Two or three would be okay in a 10, now that my guys are in a 20 high I want to get a couple more.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have two ADFs woth my betta and pygmies (amd the killi and everyone else lol) and they don't harass anyone. I tried them with ghost shrimp and they couldn't even catch them because their eyesight is so bad they wouldn't strike until the shrimp had moved on lol. Two or three would be okay in a 10, now that my guys are in a 20 high I want to get a couple more.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

thanks for replying!

so if I got them and if they did not get along with the fish somehow... could they do ok in a 5g? I am not sure if I want to get into aquatic frogs at the moment, but, I wanted to ask to explore my options!

I think two of them would do okay in a 5 gallon. Mine don't really move too much. Mostly they stay in their zen pose randomly throughout the tank. LoL

I tried aquatic frogs exactly once. I got four of them, and none of them would eat, besides appearing healthy, and all died within a week. I didn't try again. Maybe I just have bad luck with them, but others seems to have pretty good luck with them.

Back
Top Bottom