open to suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilme

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i am open to sugestions i d like to here what youd stock a 55 with but heres the list i like put in order of inportince to me
1. cory cat not sure wat kind yet
2. angle fish
3. loch of some sort
4. cherry barb
5. dwarf gourami
6. zebra danio
:thanks:

You should get zebra loaches they are just as cool as clown but dont get as big

Sent from my C6606 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think the angel and gourami might nip at each other though not sure

3 or 4 peppered Cory, couple of zebra loach, 2 koi Angel or more, and I love Otto's..........

3 is the bare minimum but they will be more Active and confortable and whatnot in 5+ lfs most of the time are a good place for bad advice

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would definately go 5 or more on the Cory cats. For loaches you can either go Kihli loaches or yo yo loaches like I have. Also Angels can get really big and can be nippy. Cherry barbs are nice. You could look at a few species of dwarf cichlids as well if you decided no Angels or gourami. There's a lot to choose from depending on what route you want to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I believe if you want to breed the cories you should just get one species if not you can mix them or so I've been.told

Sometimes the mixed shoals will stick together If there the same size from the lfs and added all at once theres more of a chance.

Not that I know of but mabey a question for another thread or in an archived thread.

Back
Top Bottom