Orange Rabbit Snail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thomasina

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have just gotten a Golden Rabbit snail. He is very entertaining! I have researched what I can about him. I do have a planted tank, and one site says they eat plants, period! Another says only Java Moss, and another says none.
Was wondering if anyone has experience with them. Thanks ahead!

I have just gotten a Golden Rabbit snail. He is very entertaining! I have researched what I can about him. I do have a planted tank, and one site says they eat plants, period! Another says only Java Moss, and another says none.
Was wondering if anyone has experience with them. Thanks ahead!
What would you like to know about them?
I could try and help you.
By the way, you're lucky, i love those snails, they are so nice:)

Tylo's are very cool! I've been wanting one forever! You should post pics!

They are Omnivores & will eat algea, detritus & plant matter :)

orange rabbit snail

Last edited:
Please just check out my album on my profile page!! I give up on pictures. It is there. 2 pics. Please forgive my ignorance:facepalm: on posting the pic.

Haha here ya go, I'll attach them for you. Neat looking things, snails kinda creep me out but this one looks kinda cool. I think it may have just been the mobile versions that couldn't see the pics

Attachments

• image-3503488646.jpg
    image-3503488646.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image-69728168.jpg
    image-69728168.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 62
Haha here ya go, I'll attach them for you. Neat looking things, snails kinda creep me out but this one looks kinda cool. I think it may have just been the mobile versions that couldn't see the pics

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd hug ya if you were here! Their little faces are just adorable, and I really can see them looking like a droopy rabbit! Thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom