orange spot plecos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeFeKt

Aquarium Advice Addict
whats the going price for one about 5cm these days? USDollar, AusDollar, doesn't matter, i'll convert it.

wow, thats a lot for an orange spot.

i only paid 3.99 us dollars for a 1.5in specimen

I paid $40 for a 3 inch long GNP. Yesterday when I was looking at them at a different fish store in STL, the guy told me that I got a great deal because they sell them for $70 for 3 inches. That's USD.

I paid $60 CDN for mine, I haven't seen any cheaper anywhere here. They range up to $80 CDN. He is so cool though I don't regret it one bit! He was 3" when I got him. He's already grown some. :D

here anything other than a rubberlipped, common, bristlenose, or a clown pleco is under 15$ (us). everything else is 30$ and up

Zagz said:
I paid $60 CDN for mine, I haven't seen any cheaper anywhere here. They range up to $80 CDN. He is so cool though I don't regret it one bit! He was 3" when I got him. He's already grown some. :D

They can be had in Calgary for $25 CDN.

But if we are indeed talking about a gold-nugget here, I find it difficult to believe that one could be had for as little as $10 Aus in Australia (where common bristlenose are usually $25+).

Back
Top Bottom