Ordering fish online. ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay thanks for the advice and i will let u guys know if and when I get them :)

Joe Gargas is an amazing breeder, I have personally met him and bought rams and some filters off him, he has an amazing fish room and his rams are beautiful, he also sells wild ones too but they are skiddish

Joe Gargas is an amazing breeder, I have personally met him and bought rams and some filters off him, he has an amazing fish room and his rams are beautiful, he also sells wild ones too but they are skiddish

Would he ship to canada?

Make sure you ask both the Canada guys and the US guys on your way down. What one doesn't care about may be against the rules for the other.

It won't matter what the American one thinks because its only canada controlling what comes in

I'm not a serious customer just quite yet so i will if I can't find any at some pet stores near me :)

Ok, they are very expensive at stores, I don't think he has electric blue, but he deff have blue Germans and the yellow ones, I bought 30 babies German blues off him for 40$

I changed my mind a while ago i either want Bolivians or aspitogrammas because they sound easier to care for. I think I want 2 or 3 max

I've had very good experiences ordering from some of the dealers on aquabid.com, aquariumfish.net and bobstropicalplants.com (they sell fish too)

The best thing with aquabid is that you can find dealers with free shipping. It's like ebay for the aquarium hobbyist.

How do you find sellers with free shipping?

Back
Top Bottom