panda corys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edward198

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just bought 6 new panda corys.. when I intorduced then into the tank I followed the normal steps as instructed.. I have been watching them and they are in a group of 6 at the back right corner of my tank.. occasionally swimming around to other parts but then returning. And have been for an hour.

They are not completely still they are sifting througgt the sand and swimming around but staying in the same area of my tank..

Are they just getting used to the water?

It's a new environment to them. It takes a few days to get used to the new surroundings. Just let them chill and get used to the tank, they will be fine in no time .

Any reason why my gourami is just chilling with them on the bottom?

Just intrigued?

The gourami is probably down there just to see what they are he's just curious most likely anyway

My pandas are awesome little fish.

Some days they're chill and other days they're spastic.

When I first got them they hovered in one corner and after 24 hours they were all over the tank.

Turning the lights off will help them feel less stressed while adjusting.

Like the others said, they're just adjusting. When I put my sterba's in, they sat in a corner for 3 days before venturing out. Now, you can't look at the tank without a few of them spazzing up and down the glass.

Back
Top Bottom