Payday is a comin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Punkymom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I can't wait to get paid!!! Then I can actually put WATER into my aquarium...cause I'm having live plants and I have to wait for money!!! It's not fair!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! :cry: I want money now!!! LOL I have everything set up all i need is water and plants and I get to start the cycle thingy. YAY!!! I'm such an impatient fishy mommy.

why are you having to buy your water?

water and plants alone won't do much for your cycle ... you need something to supply ammonia as well - either a rotting dead shrimp, or small amounts of pure ammonia or a few hardy fish.

The waiting is the hardest part....didn't Petty say that? Oh well, it's true.

See...

Eye can't weight until eye move into a house. I live in an apartment. I have two ten gallon tanks. I can't get a fifty five until I get into a house. Eye have know room in my dinky apartment for a bigger tank. :cry:

Then, the mass purchasing of aquatic animals shall begin! Woe be the lfs who shall try to advise me in my purchasing! For he shall feel the wrath of the back of my hand!

LOL I don't have to wait to buy my water. I don't want to put water in it until I have plants. I'm getting a used filter (that stuff in it for cycling) and free fish (!) from my boyfriend's mom. Her Severums bred and she had like 60 fish until the power went out for 2 days. She lost most of them but she still has 15 so she's giving me some.

Back
Top Bottom