Peacock Gudgeons in a 2.5.....is it possible?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well sorry, I was just asking. I wouldn't keep them in a 2.5 now that I have some advice from other people. I am keeping it a shrimp tank with a Scarlet Badis. I might keep the Peacock Gudgeon with cories, who knows? And I am just going to say, I love my fish, and I would hate to have anything happen to them. So I feed them 3x a week, and I hate it when people call me a beginner.

Nils

I agree...no need for apologies, and no one was trying to be rude. You seem to be perfectly willing to accept advice by more seasoned aquarists, and that will help you go far in this hobby. There are always new things to learn and new things to try when keeping fish. I began with fish when I was around your age...back in 1997. I was gifted a 5 gallon aquarium and an oranda goldfish for my birthday. Needless to say, that did not end well. We didn't have the Internet at the time and after that failure I began to read everything I could find at the library. I didn't have access to knowledgable people for advice. Things have changed so much since those days and you are so fortunate to have a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips! Good for you for asking for advice and taking it to heart. We all wish to see each other succeed! Good luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom