People opposing bloodworms. Why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feed my old Oscar MacDonalds once, his name was Dumpster cuz he would eat anything in the tank. ?

I feed my old Oscar MacDonalds once, his name was Dumpster cuz he would eat anything in the tank. ?
Hahaha ? I don't doubt. I had Oscars in past and never ever seen a greedy fish like oscar.

it's funny i came across this, i JUST gave all of my fish a pinch of freeze dried blood worms for the first time in weeks. i've never used it as a staple but i don't see the harm in treating them. my first betta LOVED bloodworms but two of the bettas i have now hardly care for it. my turtle loves them, my guppies love them, and my goldfish... well he'll eat anything that doesn't swim away fast enough. i don't see the problem with using it as a treat.

it's funny i came across this, i JUST gave all of my fish a pinch of freeze dried blood worms for the first time in weeks. i've never used it as a staple but i don't see the harm in treating them. my first betta LOVED bloodworms but two of the bettas i have now hardly care for it. my turtle loves them, my guppies love them, and my goldfish... well he'll eat anything that doesn't swim away fast enough. i don't see the problem with using it as a treat.
I use them as staple for carnivorous fish like Ghost knife or Oscars.

**always rehydrate food before feeding, especially freeze dried blood worms**

Back
Top Bottom