Perspective from a 7 month Fresh Water Aquatic Nut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sailordude

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Today, I just wanted to say thank you to the intelligent, patient and constructive critism that you bring on a daily basis.

Rather than show off my tanks, I want to show everyone what I am most proud of:

My API Master Kit Water Test results. Through intense research, some trial and error and most importantly, the folks on here, (it least for today ;P ) I have a well balanced aquatic master piece. Will it ever be show cased , No, but to me, I am proud on what I have been able to do so far.

It seems so easy. Just put the water in, put the fish in, tell them to swim and walk away. Boy, its much more than that :)

:D

Attachments

• IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 60
It seems so easy. Just put the water in, put the fish in, tell them to swim and walk away. Boy, its much more than that :)

:D

A lot of people think it is just that easy and quickly become frustrated. I'm glad you have worked through the roughest spots and found peace.

My daughter often has friends and their parents over, and they are amazed at my aquarium. The kid of course wants one, I try to tell them it's a lot of work. The parents end up buying one and within two weeks it's empty and discarded. They'll say we put in the water conditioner and everything, but the fish all died.

Most people just don't understand how difficult it really is.

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom