pH digital testers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquamandan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Has anybody use these pH digital testers? If so, would you recommend over the API pH chemical test?

Attachments

• ph.jpg
    ph.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 76
I've had one for a couple weeks and it seems to work great. In the long run it's much cheaper and more convenient. Actually the exact one that is pictured there.

I've had one for a couple weeks and it seems to work great. In the long run it's much cheaper and more convenient. Actually the exact one that is pictured there.

Thanks, good to know. I think I'll buy one. If its a piece of garbage, I'm only out $12.

How often are you actually going to use it? I mean I haven't tested my PH (or any other water parameter that matter)for years.

How often are you actually going to use it? I mean I haven't tested my PH (or any other water parameter that matter)for years.

I test my pH a few times a week, guess you could say I'm a bit OCD when it comes to my water parameters.

Hmm I quit testing about 6 mo ago unless i think there is a problem I quit because i do 50% changes weekly and the results were always the same.

Mare sure to check how often they need to be calibrated. Calibration solution is cheap though.

Back
Top Bottom