Pic of My New Tank (UPDATE: Now With Plants)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfairy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well I finally got the new (to me) 55 gallon tank set up. It's pretty much all done except for the planting. I think it will look much better once I get the plants in there, but what do you think so far? I'm very happy with it.

Attachments

• newtank1_664.jpg
    newtank1_664.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 38
handsome tank...ive wanted to set up a tank that is simple, but not plain, and i think you have it...

could use a plant or 2 though... just my opinion

I like it! Yep, it will be even better once you get your plants. Give it more depth. Do you know what kinds you want yet?

Yes that center piece of wood is very nice. I have to ask is it fake or real? It looks very much real but you just cant tell anymore with some of the stuff they make for decorations anymore.

Musket said:
I like it! Yep, it will be even better once you get your plants. Give it more depth. Do you know what kinds you want yet?

Actually I know nothing at all about plants, lol. Does anyone have any suggestions? (Need to be easy and low light.)

Oh and yes that is a real piece of driftwood.

You will want to post that question in the planted section. Be sure to mention how much light you have.

Well I added a few plants last night. The plants in the back are Amazon Swords. The dark green plant in the corner is a fern. I'm not exactly sure what the others are. How does it look?

Attachments

• newtankplant2_135.jpg
    newtankplant2_135.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 29
Very nice, i love the bogwood!!, the plants make the world of difference!! i do like the layout of it. very nice fishfairy

Back
Top Bottom