Pics of my newly cycled tank! And some questions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sneaky little buggers! 1:30 in the morning (I basically don't sleep), I walk into the dark bedroom, turn on the bathroom light, look into the tank and there's fish everywhere! At least I know they're healthy, now I just need to convince them to come out during the day.

Neons have decided it's all clear and they're all over the place. Red eye tetras have started forming scouting missions where a small group will swim around before darting back into the bushes with their friends.

They are coming around nicely. You need to get some shuteye or you'll be hiding in bushes too.

eco have to say your tank sounds cool now and looks the dogs (thats good by the way) lol one day this year i might just be their with you but hay mate dont hold your breath for gods sake

looking at your tank just makes me wonder if i have gone wrong some where lol then i think no its just jealousy

What's up my man? The bloom should be a good sign, as long as it's milky and not green. Did you get the pic I sent?

cichlidpaul said:
no mate not been on my mail will go and have a look now nice one brb dude

Paul, I love you man...but sometimes I need an interpreter, lol. What's that saying about England and the US? Two nations divided by a common language? Haha.

Tank looks great! Very classy and clean! I'm usually not big on artificial plants but your's look really good! The water is crystal clear too!

Must say im like Viper when it comes to artificial plants but im now toying with the idea of one in each corner to hide my internals evan more now as they look so good in your tank eco

Mine are silk, they look good enough for now. I need to hit the lottery for lights first. Those things are way too overpriced. Its a shame.

Deckape said:
Mine are silk, they look good enough for now. I need to hit the lottery for lights first. Those things are way too overpriced. Its a shame.

Lol deckape i know way you mean in looking at £50 for two bulbs its a joke but it seems they can get away with it as they are a must and we need them for our fishtanks

Back
Top Bottom