Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Drake

Aquarium Advice Freak
Why is that just about everyone that sends in a pic of their aquarium, there is no back drop?

Well, I can't speak for everyone but, I have backgrounds. I just haven't gotten around to putting them on. :oops:

I don't like paying for accessories that are not essential to the health and well being of my fish. I hope to have real plants being the focus.

i got some real plants

and what is the point of backgrounds i mean honestly

yeah, and decoration that get in the way of fish, just to look pretty, instead of giving them somthing to hide in or swim through

The question was about backdrops, not decorations. I only use black or blue backgrounds. I don't think they are a bad thing. They help hide the equipment wires. :?

Rudy_627 said:
its not like the fish are gonna chew on them

LOL
it is more aesthetically pleasing if you dont see the wires...

i have backgrounds on both my tanks...i would hate to look through the tanks and see the wires...

I agree. I have backgrounds on all of my tanks, too. Much more aesthetically pleasing, IMHO. Who wants to look behind a tank and see nothing but black wires and wall?

I like the neutral colour that the wall behind my tank provides. If I have set the tank up right I don't really notice wires.

I am not against backdrops, but I am a bit of a tight wad and would rather buy fish or plants.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom