Pictures of the Rare Malaysian Trumpet Snail! OMG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also $2 for five? I'm sure we would all have enought money for another tank if we could get that for them. People sell them as feeders on ebay for 100 for $10, still pricey IMO with the way to never never go away...

I will sell 100 for 2 bucks :/ I got so many of em
I have killed aobut 500 in the last week...well feeding them to my rams and puffer. amazing the amount of snail shells littering the bottom of my 10 gallon atm :)

Jarred Darque said:
I will sell 100 for 2 bucks :/ I got so many of em
I have killed aobut 500 in the last week...well feeding them to my rams and puffer. amazing the amount of snail shells littering the bottom of my 10 gallon atm :)

I'll buy em for $2 :p i need to feed my puffers, they keep picking at the empty shells on the bottom of the tank.

yeah it alsosaidit wouldnt survive in cold ponds those things will survive in the hudson river on the coldest winter day

All of the one's in my 55 gallon are GONE!!! Now that i have african cichlids in tehre and my clown loaches are a bit bigger i think they took care of them. Now in my little 10 gallon i have hundreds.

Back
Top Bottom