Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-08-2002, 02:15 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hi All
I am the wife to poor Radhoth, my free maintainence man he calls himself,lol. Just to let you know he has now put his foot down on any more tanks for "awhile" (whatever that means
But now I am realizing there's something else every fish person needs,,, A good digital camera to share and show off our little loves and creativities! Wow, it never ends does it? Except maybe until the next payday!
Today we got this beautiful bright blue crayfish? It looks like a mini lobster. We named him Sparticus. Its a great addition to watch and as soon as I get that desperately needed digital camera I'll add pics to site. Until then Shhhhhhh, dont tell Rad

Old 10-08-2002, 08:30 AM   #12
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
ROFLMAO @ Annisuz...

I wont tell if you wont.

BTW I think its great to have a husband and wife as individual members. If you want another tank have him look at some of our saltwater members tanks. The saltwater bug will be come knocking in a short time.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 10:32 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Um Gee thanks,
She dont need no new Ideas.3 months 3 tanks,at this rate I might as well become a LFS. That ok gettin a lil payback it seems my little 3 inch puffer thinks her 5in crawfish is a smorgyboard.Gonna be interestin to see how it all turns out.
Old 10-09-2002, 08:49 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to Jacob Morgan Send a message via MSN to Jacob Morgan Send a message via Yahoo to Jacob Morgan
My DAD has a oscar in it with 2 jack demsis(sp) but one died from ick.. and a very large pleco. note this is my dad.. it actually came in though our pawn shop! sum1 came in with hall these fish in a 29 gallon tank.. so he bought it an put them the 55 gallon..

keyword it was my dad I would of ofcourse made the 55 a saltwater :-p

Jacob

Tags
5 gallon, 55 gallon, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com