Plant ID / Rate my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, I hate long drives on holiday weekends.
I like the layout. Will be nice once the moss fills in. The rock placement looks very natural. I'm terrible at tank decor, especially with rocks.
Crypts would do well in your tank.

Thanks! I've always been kinda arty :p. Anyways, should I add more java moss? I mean I've got like a mat of it, maybe on the driftwood?

Yes, some moss on the DW is a nice effect. Just tie a patch of it on each "leg" and it will fill in.
I take 99% of my tank pics at night with all of the lights off (except for the tank lights, of course) with my cell phone.

Will this be OK with them? No caves, but tons of shelter.

Are you taking about GBRs? I would flip back to the previous page but the mobile app keeps crashing on certain pages. If so, I know nothing about them. Hopefully others will chime in on this.

I wouldn't worry about lack of caves. I have a mating pair of GBR's and they do perfectly fine in my tank and ive got no caves. They do however hide under my internal filter.

Good job on the photography improvement. Does wonders for the look of your tank.

On a separate note, is that green algae in your sand??

I wouldn't worry about lack of caves. I have a mating pair of GBR's and they do perfectly fine in my tank and ive got no caves. They do however hide under my internal filter.

Good job on the photography improvement. Does wonders for the look of your tank.

On a separate note, is that green algae in your sand??

Seems like it. There used to be loads of algae on the grass, plants, everywhere. Now it's just the sand, but it's faint so...

Seems ok. A lot of algae is caused from excess photoperiods. Without going into tank specifics its harder to diagnose

I'll try a 2 day blackout. Just for new fish + not gonna be at home over the weekend, so I guess it all works out.

Back
Top Bottom