Plastic backings????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earhtmother

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What is everyone's opinion on using the plastic sheet backings you buy off a roll at the LFS? I have acquired several with various used tank purchases & wondering whether to use them or not. I usually have enough decor in the tank that any equipment/cords at the back are not *easily* visible but I am wondering if not seeing anything at all is more esthetically pleasing to those viewing the tanks(I personally don't care)

Some people really like have the photo backgrounds, a lot of people seem to prefer the blacked out background as it hides everything but won't make the tank look too busy, and shows the fish off really well. Jist depends on your personal preferences. I used a black garbage bag on the back of mine already and people liked it without even realizing lol

It don't really matter. It's up to you. I use an old sheet cut to fit. Just until my plants cover the back of the tank. But the garbage bag idea is pretty cool and easy too.

Back
Top Bottom