play sand cloud... Max's new home with pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
I changed my betta's tank once again. I was tired of the gravel so I switched to play sand. I spent about an hour rinsing the stuff out in my drive way, and the water is still cloudy. Everything is set up and ready to go, but Max (the betta) and Mrs. H (the bn plec) are still sitting in a bucket. (This is just a temporary home for the plec. She and Max ignore each other thank goodness)

ANY way, will they be harmed by the murky water if I put them in now? I cant keep the water temp steady for long in the bucket they are in.

I did this to my marine aquarium. Drove my wife nuts for almost 3 days but the sand settles and did not harm to the fish .

Thanks. I put them in, and they seem fine. Cant wait until it clears up so I can take pics! :D

Looks good! (y) I think it's time for me to get another tank. LOL, need a couch and fishtank combo, no where left to put one for now. Wait a minute, :bulb: I don't need a kitchen table. Wonder how hubby will feel about that. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom