Pleco???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bambinojake

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i was sitting in front of my 55 gallon, looking at my spotted pleco, and then i thought "man, there are so many different types of plecos". So now i feel that i have to get another! Any suggestions???

Here are some pics of my pleco, i really want to get one that looks good, and is slightly cheaper than the regular ones. I am considering clown plecos but would like to hear what you guys think!
image-190045075.jpg

image-3558391957.jpg

Yours looks like a common pleco to me and as such will outgrow your current tank and will likely have territorial disputes with other plecos.

I had a clown pleco.

I know it will eventually outgrow the tank i currently have it in. But there is an LFS that always has a tank that is ready for an extra fish or two.

I really dont want to order from an online site, i would much rather go to my LFS. it is HUGE!!!

They probably will, i went there a few times just to look around and they had 50 different species of pleco scattered around the freshwater section.

Back
Top Bottom