Pleco hates albino corys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

callylynn

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just added 4 albino Cory's to our tank today and our pleco hates them! Is this normal behavior for a pleco?? The corys are a little bigger than I expected them to be. They may be going back in the morning. The red eyes kind of creep me out anyways!!

I just added 4 albino Cory's to our tank today and our pleco hates them! Is this normal behavior for a pleco?? The corys are a little bigger than I expected them to be. They may be going back in the morning. The red eyes kind of creep me out anyways!!

Sometimes. My bn pleco went nuts when I added a peacock eel. Hated it. He hated it so much he decided anything on the bottom of the tank was an enemy. Almost killed a banjo cat he had lived peacefully with for a long time. Actually chases it till it got on top of the heater partially out of he water.

The more I watch them the less I like them, which surprises me because my emerald Cory is my favorite in my other tank. And my pleco won't let them come anywhere near him without going after them. I guess they will have to go back

Back
Top Bottom