pleco ID!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mariah

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What kind of a pleco is this? If you say common pleco... it doesn't look like my common pleco..

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140211_233646.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140211_233646.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 138
Does it have the same diet as a common pleco? Such as veggies

Nvm! Apparently this doesn't look like the actual pleco... i will get a pic in a bit :) thanks guys! I will need another id

Nvm! Apparently this doesn't look like the actual pleco... i will get a pic in a bit :) thanks guys! I will need another id

I am still waiting on her picture!! He hides so she can't get one. On another note.. can you id my pleco i was just given? He is 6 inches long and i have been told by a few people he isn't a common pleco... what kind of a pleco is he? Please, only answer if you actually know what you're talking about

ForumRunner_20140213_003248.jpg

It looks like it to me. It looks like mine and someone ID as a sailfin. They need a 125 gallon tank

Okay thank you. Are you able to put it on the wall or anything? I can't make an account because i am in Canada...

It looks like it to me. It looks like mine and someone ID as a sailfin. They need a 125 gallon tank

Also this guy. He kind of looks like the picture she did send me but she wants to know what he is

ForumRunner_20140213_100536.jpg

Okay.. i have come to the conclusion that mine is a common... the commons have a small fin after their big top fin.. mine does. My cousins pleco had a rounded and taller top fun and it goes to almost the tail that's what a sailfin looks like in pictures.... do you think that's right?

Back
Top Bottom