Pleco ID?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like my leopard frog pleco!! If it's less than $70 buy it and take lots of pics right away because you may never see it again;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks like my leopard frog pleco!! If it's less than $70 buy it and take lots of pics right away because you may never see it again;)

I'd tend to say it's a Leapord frog too. And yes listen to Brookster, I got a lot of pics the night of and after about two weeks is when I got another pic of him! They're very elusive, poop filled mysterious little buggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

:)

Attachments

• 1420242414797.jpg
    1420242414797.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 104
Its been there for a while my last two visits which were a week apart I saw him there. So others must of had ahard time identifying it as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

May not be l134, similar though. Looks pretty cool anyways.

$50 cool? That's debatable.

very cool

$50 cool? That's debatable.

I don't know much about the plecos or many fish for that matter but I do agree that for $50.00, if you can afford it, buy it.. google the leopard zebra pleco, they are beautiful looking but are very white and black, the ones i saw priced at aprox $400 - $500.... please keep us updated and let us know if you decide to take the plunge.

If it is a leopard zebra that would be awesome buy I'm 15 and not sure if I could provide the proper conditions for it. I have a 55g but it's full of angels and not sure if i could push the bio load any further.

If it is a leopard zebra that would be awesome buy I'm 15 and not sure if I could provide the proper conditions for it. I have a 55g but it's full of angels and not sure if i could push the bio load any further.

Wise beyond your years young one ;)

It is a zebra pleco, a Colombian zebra l-129. At least to my untrained eye anyway. Assuming I'm right about the I.d., $50 is a bit pricey ,should be down around 25-35.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It is a zebra pleco, a Colombian zebra l-129. At least to my untrained eye anyway. Assuming I'm right about the I.d., $50 is a bit pricey ,should be down around 25-35.

Nailed it, learningggg

Wow ya'all know so much. I think it's time I sit back and just read, keep my opinions to myself. Lol.
I must say I do agree that is a very wise and surly a super hard decision for a 15 yr old to think ahead and the best for his/her fish due to bio load. It's refreshing to know there are teenagers who are with it. ;)
K - going to sit back n just read, read read and maybe ask a dozen more questions. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh the horror of pleco id's, I see multiple possibilities there, but I agree with jetajockey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Glad I didn't take the plunge haha, thanks jet jockey

Back
Top Bottom