Pleco Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We came across him by chance and I believe it was at a Petco. They had him labeled as a BN pleco. They were VERY wrong. I got him because I knew it wasn't a BN pleco and it was not like any I had ever seen. He's still pretty small.

Fishyfanatic said:
We came across him by chance and I believe it was at a Petco. They had him labeled as a BN pleco. They were VERY wrong. I got him because I knew it wasn't a BN pleco and it was not like any I had ever seen. He's still pretty small.

Do you have any pics?

theotheragentm said:
I like the Zebra Pleco patterns I've seen. Tiger Plecos too. I haven't looked much further into it than that. Have you guys ever seen a type of fish and wanted to tear down your tank and start all over just so you can house those fish? That's how I'm feeling about Plecos right now. I won't though...I think.

I picked up my spotted sail fin pleco for 5 dollars at a lfs. He's about 3 maybe 4 inches right now...but he's supposed to get huge.

and, I know how you feel...I want a green spotted puffer, but dont have a brackish tank...LOL

That's a tall order Mike. :) This little guy moves FAST and is hard to get a pic. I just snapped these two pics.

img2575.jpg

And the belly shot. This was taken at an angel.

img2577.jpg

I have some plecos... Not oh my god expensive ones but they both look kinda cool I think.

img_818056_0_14ea2dfa7b45251c2a8724078b0670cf.jpg

theyre both pretty decent sized this is the albino one about 6 months earlier.

img_818056_1_867e9247dd0f80b53d28b333f51ac35c.jpg

Ashton, it could be the way the photograph is taken, but that tank looks too small for those guys. How big is your tank?

Back
Top Bottom