Poor LFS folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
webmoose said:
I have a really really good LFS and they have a quarantine time for newly aquired fish to the store and everything. I was there a few time where there was a customer with dead fish in a baggy all mad that the fish died but unable to answer any questions about water testing or anything placing all the blame on the store.

I look forward to seeing Terry's list as well!

I have a question who I should blame for my red zebra, one day I went to Petco get a Albino cichlid (snowwhite is a name for it at Petco), and a Red Zebra, I went home, do all the stuff to get ready to let them into the tank, both fish swim happily and so on, the next morning I saw my red zebra on the bottom, belly up (dead), but my Albino still healthy as a pitbull and swim about bully my electric yellow, both the Albino and Red Zebra comes from the same tank/water at Petco! :)

That story reminds me of the overweight animals that would come into the animal hospital I worked at. We had a lady come in with a dog that could hardly breathe. Honestly, it was so labored and debilitated that it was very, very sad. She was laughing about it. She played it off as no big deal (just a silly fat dog) when in fact that dog had serious health problems, limited mobility, and short lifespan ahead of it. Pet animals are not fat on their own accord. Owners overfeed them and it's just as harmful as it is with a obese human.

auto customers

I know!!!!!!!I work in a dealership and all I can say is read the freakin owners manual!That applies to everything that comes with an owners manual!Fer cryin out loud!Arrrgggg!

Back
Top Bottom