Poorly Discus fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Afn_Black

Aquarium Advice Regular
Can anybody see any obvious signs wrong with my fish?
Any help id be grateful.
He was fine yesterday, now hes suddenly just laying at the bottom of thw tank not swimming.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449423349.207310.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Not sure, but my angels always do this and die that night. And it happens without prior sign. Maybe Swim Bladder disease?

I dont think its swim bladder, as they float. I think, from previous experience with gold fish

I dont think its swim bladder, as they float. I think, from previous experience with gold fish

Yeah that is my experience as well. Not sure what else that would be, I just lost my koi angel friday night due to the same thing

Ive done a water change, havent tested yet i will when im back. Theyre the only signs at the moment.
Thanks

It does sound like hex actually as, i did notice he was getting rather thin. Hmm, hopefully he has pulled through the night and make a start for a recovery

He died :( but all the other fish are completely fine

That sucks. Check your heater that might be it. One of my fish was like that so I did a huge water change and got a new heater and now hes fine.

What was wrong with the heater?

Back
Top Bottom