Population Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys he gets it, no common pleco, if you ha e read most of this thread he has already said he is going to try and take it back, he asked a question and he is getting replies about something else that is not helping his issue

I respectfully disagree. Actually, I feel the additional opinions on the pleco are necessary here. Any statements made about bringing him back sounded a little half-hearted. I'm not entirely convinced that the OP really gets it, with regards to stunted growth and how that can damage a fish.

I've been able to get rid of my Mbuna overflow on craigslist. One guy drove down from Washington to pick them up in Oregon, he wanted them so much. It's not a money maker but I don't have the room for all those fish. Mbunas also breed like rabbits. My female Kenyi has been averaging 24-30 fry every 6 weeks. My Yellow and my White labs have fewer at a time but with all 3 of them having babies at the same time, it does get out of hand. Craigslist has been a BIG help.

I respectfully disagree. Actually, I feel the additional opinions on the pleco are necessary here. Any statements made about bringing him back sounded a little half-hearted. I'm not entirely convinced that the OP really gets it, with regards to stunted growth and how that can damage a fish.

About 5 people telling him about the pleco getting to big and stunting it's growth gets the point accross just fine when about only 3 people commented on his original problem and question

Maybe there aren't that many people here who keep the combo of red eared slider and guppies...... and so they couldn't give that particular advice.

Alright I understand that the pleco shouldnt be in my ten gallon. I want to get him to a better home so i dont care if i would get store credit or not. as far as my guppies are going my turtles ate one so far. my tank is looking much better and i will take the pleco as soon as possible

Alright I understand that the pleco shouldnt be in my ten gallon. I want to get him to a better home so i dont care if i would get store credit or not. as far as my guppies are going my turtles ate one so far. my tank is looking much better and i will take the pleco as soon as possible

How big is your winter turt tank?

in all honesty im not sure but what is the reason your asking. its very big

Back
Top Bottom