Power filter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquaplantfish

Aquarium Advice Activist
What's a the best power filter rite now on the market?

Setting up 20gal community tank for my brother, and I already use canister rite now for myself but I'm not sure what's a good power filter and I'm the one who's spending the money lol.

He promised to take care of the fishes, and I used to use Hagen aqua clean before and I didn't mind it at all but with fluval power filter being out and all these new ones and so im not sure.

I'm looking to get a power filter for up to 50gal or 70 gal but the actual size is 20 gal tank.

Thank people.

id go with the aquaclear 50 or 70 depending on how much flow you want, they are great filters and easy to customize the media that goes inside, also has a flow control this is made by fluval, fluval also has the C series power filters which is supposed to be an improvement on the aquaclear design, though ive never used them and can not speak on that

however i have used aquaclears and would highly recommend them.

id go with the aquaclear 50 or 70 depending on how much flow you want, they are great filters and easy to customize the media that goes inside, also has a flow control this is made by fluval, fluval also has the C series power filters which is supposed to be an improvement on the aquaclear design, though ive never used them and can not speak on that

however i have used aquaclears and would highly recommend them.

Oh aquaclear is still kicking ***.

In that case I'll install a 50 and install my old 40 with lots of media and pads

Thanks army!

Back
Top Bottom