Power outage help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbush

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My electricity went off, came back on, and now my hospital tank equipment quit working. The outlet is working, and I have tried using extension cord to other outlets. No dice. I am moving the sick fish back to main tank! This sucks. Any body know if you can reboot equipment or something, I think this may have happened once before and it just stared working again. I'm frustrated!

My electricity went off, came back on, and now my hospital tank equipment quit working. The outlet is working, and I have tried using extension cord to other outlets. No dice. I am moving the sick fish back to main tank! This sucks. Any body know if you can reboot equipment or something, I think this may have happened once before and it just stared working again. I'm frustrated!

What exactly quit working?

Heater and one filter back online. Just fluval c4 not working now! Already moving fish! Vacation bible school!

With it plugged in. stick a small screwdriver or chop stick into the impeller while its running. See if you bump it a few times if it starts up.

Had to leave. I will try later. Thanks 4 tip. Let u know how it turns out. I just hated to move sick fish but may be gone for about 3-4 hrs! Didn't know what else to do! Oh well.

Not yet. But nothing happens when I plug it in. I'm just leaving it unplugged for now. How long does it take for bb in hob to go south?

With it plugged in. stick a small screwdriver or chop stick into the impeller while its running. See if you bump it a few times if it starts up.

Bingo! Thanks.
So should I go ahead and move the sick fish back or just wait until tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom