predator tank and food help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think i will what are some good tankmates for them? what ctenopoma whould you recomed?

Ctenopoma weeksii. They have really awesome camouflage patterns!!

I have a leopard ctenopoma in my 40! He ate my school of giant danios so they are predatory

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

My 2 yoyo loaches and angelicus botia live with a gravel substrate just fine. No cuts and/or worn barbels.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Then we're are ones like my dojo that are diggers and they can't do that in gravel

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Then we're are ones like my dojo that are diggers and they can't do that in gravel

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

No they dig and move my smaller river rocks around.

No worries, guess we should start a new loach behavior thread. Livefish may not appreciate us veering from the subject. ;)

i think i will what are some good tankmates for them? what ctenopoma whould you recomed?
The Leopard Bushfish (Ctenopoma) is one I planned on having for an African biotope. With that, possibly an African Butterfly fish depending on the footprint. It's definitely an oddball though.

The Leopard Bushfish (Ctenopoma) is one I planned on having for an African biotope. With that, possibly an African Butterfly fish depending on the footprint. It's definitely an oddball though.

His tank is too small. He could pull of a ctenopoma weeksii though

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

No worries, guess we should start a new loach behavior thread. Livefish may not appreciate us veering from the subject. ;)

Check general discussions.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

its relay OK, i agree that they need sand, especially the dojo, and long skinny oned

Back
Top Bottom