pregnant fancy guppy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

itskatieebaby23

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a female fancy guppy and am trying to figure out if she is for sure pregnant. . The lfs I got her from said she was right when I pointed her out, but I'm not 100%. Any help?

The video is not working for me.
Most live bearers are always pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carved a hole out of a sponge and attached it to my filter just incase. Does this picture work?

Sent from my SM-S765C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1427655525008.jpg
    1427655525008.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 72
And I have almost all types of live bearers and haven't managed to breed any on accident over the past 3 years.

Another

Attachments

• 1427655832535.jpg
    1427655832535.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 58
She is in a 10g with two male fancy guppies( I picked these two out of my 20g because they don't try to bother her as much as the others) a pair of mollies, a loach, and a baby pleco. Are these tank mates okay? My tank is well planted

She definitely looks pregnant to me! Although I don't think plecos or loaches should be in only a 10g... That seems really overstocked.

They are both very tiny and have a 20g to go to when they get bigger. They also get along very well at feeding time

If you've got her in the tank with males, then she is pregnant.

When she has the fry, mark 28 days later on the calendar, cause that's when she'll have the next round of fry.

She's in her own tank right now, a 10g. I just wish I could figure out when she's due

Any ideas for a diy sponge filter?

Back
Top Bottom