price check :: Rusty Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rustypleco

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all. haven't seen many of these arround I have a 7 inch one n I have to find him a new home. How much are they worth?

Reason:: keeps eating eggs :( will be sad to see him go

Here he is:)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120304_223942.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120304_223942.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 622
Wow thats a great looking pleco! You cant get rid of him, then your name will be all for nothing! That would be like me getting rid of nu nu my eel :) haha how much did you buy him for?

I know I'm still debating :( I bought my tank and he came with it

That pleco is awesome!!!! I'd take him but I'm still cycling and haven't figured out what I wanna do with my stocking for the 55 gal yet.

Your pleco is beautiful! He/she? Looks prehistoric, I'd keep him/her if I was you. That is if you have the space he/she will need. How big do you figure it'll get?

rustypleco said:
Hi all. haven't seen many of these arround I have a 7 inch one n I have to find him a new home. How much are they worth?

Reason:: keeps eating eggs :( will be sad to see him go

Ill take him

Mlani said:
Your pleco is beautiful! He/she? Looks prehistoric, I'd keep him/her if I was you. That is if you have the space he/she will need. How big do you figure it'll get?

Id love to keep him but I like breeding fish :( he will double in size (14inchs)

I recently saw a rino pleco half your guys size going for $45.00, I don't know what yours is though?

Back
Top Bottom