Price estimates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How much would a complete tank set up cost? (A glass tank, including a stand). For a 30 gallon? 40? 55? 60? 75?

Thank You! :)

Its gonna highly vary depending on your location. Here I can get a 46g bowfront with stand, a biowheel 450 and a light strip for around 450 $ a complete 36g bowfront with stand light filter heater for 220 $ a 75g just tank and stand for 500 $ so it all varys

I got a 72g bowfront with stand and a coralife T5 fixture for 100 on craigslist I just went to lowes or home depot pick up a small can of black latex paint for $8 and I repainted the stand to look like new and painted the background black there are some good deals out there on craigslist just make sure tank holds water

Its gonna highly vary depending on your location. Here I can get a 46g bowfront with stand, a biowheel 450 and a light strip for around 450 $ a complete 36g bowfront with stand light filter heater for 220 $ a 75g just tank and stand for 500 $ so it all varys

So, about the capacity of the tank in gallons x10 is the cost?

Back
Top Bottom