price limit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Local store just got in roseline sharks (denison barbs). Selling at $30 a pop. Another tempting buy if I had enough money for a handful to put in a species only tank.

Well It lasted only 2-3 weeks :oops: . I broke my spending rule and have to raise it up now to $75 for a single fish. I see this as both a good and bad thing. I ended getting a red hifin wolffish.

I'll tell you i spend 45 bucks for a golden nugget that I never see cause he hides all the time now I am asking myself is it worth the price for a fish that you don't enjoy because you don't ever see him or anyone else in my house.

I don't mind paying 3-4 for a tetra or something small like that, the security of knwoing the people at my LFS has taken great care of them is worth it, plus it sbetter than catching them from the wild where there numbers are allready depleteing. In addition its a hobby and love fo mine, everything costs money so I don't mind, but over a 100 bucks is just outta my price range, I would pay it for the right fish obviously is I ahd it though

Back
Top Bottom