Pufferfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well before I had a great time with my breeding pair of Sea Frog puffer-fish until they died. :( . I then purchased a male and female Sea Frog Pufferfish that are still small, but growing and they are doing great. Very active compared to my other ones :) . Any way I am really in to the whole thought of puffer-fish and am considering getting some more 8) . I have just had a look on a website that wa son some ones sig; and have found my self falling in love with The Red Eye puffer. (carinotetraodon lorteti).

http://www.pufferlist.com/

If any one has any experience breeding these fish please reply as soon as possible. Also how much do you think that these fish cost?

Thank you

S.Askham :D

I also like the Arrowhead puffer as well :D.

Which species of freshwater puffer's will be the best to breed ?

I have the same experience with my lortetis, as the suggestions I gave you on the cutcutia. I had a female 1st. Then added 2 more females & a male. The 1st female killed the other 2 within 24 hours. After spawning w/the male 3x, she killed him too. Keep seperated until breeding time, then seperate again.

Back
Top Bottom