Python

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K

kansaschick08

wow i finally invested in one. now here's the real thing..how do i get the water declorinated so the fishies don't die? do i leave the fish in the tank while i'm using the python or what?

i use prime, and i just chuck it in while i'm refilling the tank. it pretty much takes care of the chlorine and choramine instantly.

aren't they the best!?! i don't know what i'd do without my python!

just a little bit of a problem. i did not realize that i would have to take my faucet apart for it. my father will not assist me in it. it's pretty annoying the one time i ask him to do something, he wont do it. ::shrug:: guess i wont get to use this sucker till next week.

You just need to unscrew the aerator on the very end of the faucet with your fingers (they are usually kept finger-tight), unless you have a different type of tap than what I am thinking.

well my mom is cool. she helped me, the water change only took about 10 minuets. i tried to unscrew it with my fingers..didn't work all to easily. but we got it off with some tool i think was called a rench. not sure. what used to take me an hour or so took 15 minuets.

Yay! You will never go back, trust me. Now when you put the aerator back on just be sure not to tighten it too much. It does not need to be wrench-tight to do its job.

Also, if you have the white plastic faucet adaptor piece this can become stuck on the faucet and the threads can get stripped. Python makes a brass version of this piece if this should happen.

Back
Top Bottom