Q: How do you Define Cute? A: Dwarf Puffers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
madasafish said:
*Patwa*

P.S. I read your introductory post here, and get your name, but every time I see it, I can't help but think "patois" since the two are phonetically pretty much identical. Arg.

hehehe soo true....Guyana (my home country) is the only country in South America that speaks 100% english...mainly cuz of the previous British rule/influence (bastard imperialists...but that arguement is for another day)....anyways....we speak a strong Patois/creole/pidgeon english....but i've lived in Canada for the majority of my life so my Patois only really makes an appearance when i'm totally drunk out of my head ;)

..but I am not sure how the Cichlid got the name 'Patwa'....or if it's even related in any way!

All I can say, the name 'Patwa' is pretty old...i've heard people refer to that fish with that name from day 1.

Zach.

am i understanding correctly that bumblebee goby are best in BRACKISH waters??

also, what is the recommended substrate for a 10g PLANTED tank with DWARF PUFFERS as the main focus??

mgkaelen....

Yes...bumblebee gobies do best in brackish water.

Can't help you with the substrate for puffers because that's one of the few types of fish I've never kept!!!

Back
Top Bottom