QT Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You mean like another kind of cory? ;)

Hmm... do you want schoolers? No tetras, okay, you could do danios and/or rasboras. I am pretty sure you're not into cichlids, but if I'm wrong you could keep rams or kribs. Plenty of opportunities in that size.

I was actually looking at GBR's and apistos, that is if I can find some. :) JOM and Neilan said they would be okay. :)

Yep :) IMO Bolivian Rams are a lot hardier than both GBRs and most apistos... but less colorful. For what it's worth.

So uhh... move and set it up kthx :)

I love blackmoors - they're beautiful fish! Even with their googly eyes, LOL! I kept my goldfish, Lady, with tropicals for 9 months. I'm not sure why Lady died, but he seemed happy while he was alive. I didn't read through all the comments, so I apologize if this has been beaten to death already, but I had to be careful that Lady didn't eat all the other fishes' food. He was a huge pig when it came to feeding. The emerald cories you're talking about seem to be big enough that this may not be an issue.

If you want some free Hikari goldfish food, let me know. I have two bags of brand new pellets/food that I bought right before Lady died. They are opened, but I've kept them in the fridge. I don't have any goldies right now and don't anticipate getting any in the near future. PM me if you're interested. I'd pay shipping.

Back
Top Bottom