Quality cichlid websites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ImACoolguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was looking for some peacock/haps cichlids. Not many are sold in my area even at private LFS. What are good quality sites to find them? I don't mind paying extra if I get good healthy fish. I've never ordered live fish online so that's why I'm iffy about it.

Caleb

Might have a slight obsession with my fish

Bluegrass aquatics impressed me with their shipment. I didn't get Africans, but the South Americans and other various fish all came in extremely healthy and nice looking.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Bluegrass aquatics impressed me with their shipment. I didn't get Africans, but the South Americans and other various fish all came in extremely healthy and nice looking.

Shipping price?

Caleb

I think it was like $30 from Florida to Kentucky for overnight. If you contact them on Aquabid they'll give you a 20% off code for you to put in when you order from their site. I can see if I can find the email they sent me with it.

I think it was like $30 from Florida to Kentucky for overnight. If you contact them on Aquabid they'll give you a 20% off code for you to put in when you order from their site. I can see if I can find the email they sent me with it.

Thanks!

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom