Quality German Blue Rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

B-4

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Bandit,,
Just for your info, your Rams spawned exactly 2 weeks to the day they arrived here. I had 4 spawn areas set up for them but, of course, they spawned away from those areas in a gravel depression. Very interesting to watch this whole procedure. Don’t know if I can hatch any eggs or raise any fry but I got my monies worth just enjoying the Rams and watching their behavior. Thanks for the quality fish, B4
:fish1:

THANKS MAN !!!
I always leave my customers with one last word of advice after they tell me they have arrived safely....ENJOY !
Glad you are . To me the enjoyment is what I want to share the most...
Thanks for making my day better !

Bandit,,
Just for your info, your Rams spawned exactly 2 weeks to the day they arrived here. I had 4 spawn areas set up for them but, of course, they spawned away from those areas in a gravel depression. Very interesting to watch this whole procedure. Don’t know if I can hatch any eggs or raise any fry but I got my monies worth just enjoying the Rams and watching their behavior. Thanks for the quality fish, B4
:fish1:

Good Luck with the spawn:)

Back
Top Bottom