QUESTION????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davy_Jones

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hopefully Ill be going to my favorite pet stor tomorrow and I saw this ornament last time....

5f_1_b.JPG

It suppost to light up. Can someone tell me how it works. Does it come with everything or do you have to buy it and then by something else seperate to make it work?????????????????????????????????

Davy_Jones said:
Hopefully Ill be going to my favorite pet stor tomorrow and I saw this ornament last time....

5f_1_b.JPG

It suppost to light up. Can someone tell me how it works. Does it come with everything or do you have to buy it and then by something else seperate to make it work?????????????????????????????????

I'd assume that if it lights up then it must have all the cabling and a transformer to power it, and comes pre-made.... :?:

I'd ask the lfs. It sounds like it will need a power adapter which will most likely come with it (but some lfs sell that stuff seperate to make an extra buck). You'll probably also need an air pump and more than likely you'll hvae to buy that.

I asked an online store that had it, and they said all you do is just plug it in. So if its still theyre and I have the money to get it, wich I hope I do, Ill update you on it. Thanks-

ezy33 said:
From the filaments coming out of the smoke stacks it looks like fiber optics. Should come complete.

You were all right, I just got it and put it in my tank and all you do is plug it up. Its very interesting to watch and turns magical colors.

Yeah, Thanks.

Ok, I went to my petstore and got one. And thanks for helping. I have a question.

It turns different colors. I put it in the tank and it turned all the colors. Then after awhile, it would turn all the colors but when it got to green it would stop and not turn at all, then it would got back to just turning the other colors.

What happened for it not to turn green but it will turn all the rest of the colors?

And what can I do to solve it?

Back
Top Bottom