Question about breeding Endlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheresaM

Aquarium Advice Addict
Tomorrow I'll be getting a pair of black bar Endlers along with 3 fry. I'd like to add a different type of female to the mix. If anyone has done this would you go with orchid or peacock?

I caution you might end up with more Black Bars. Black Bars are the base color for Endlers. Also find out if you are getting N Class fish or P Class fish. If you have N Class, Endler stock, then be careful where you get other females because you never, ever, know. I'd suggest getting fish from SwampRiverAquatics.com

I caution you might end up with more Black Bars. Black Bars are the base color for Endlers. Also find out if you are getting N Class fish or P Class fish. If you have N Class, Endler stock, then be careful where you get other females because you never, ever, know. I'd suggest getting fish from SwampRiverAquatics.com

Thanks for the information! They are N Class. I'd definitely like one more female though, I'll check out the link.

Back
Top Bottom