Question needed answer ASAP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cichlidthinker

Aquarium Advice Freak
Im filling my aquarium right now(90 gallon) but im using ice cold water, will the aquarium crack or something ? Im somewhat paranoid hah...

Agree with what's said. Unless the tank is hot and that water is ICE cold it should be fine.

Caleb

Ill just be a broken record, but glass tank can hold icy water just fine, as long as they glass wasnt scorching hot and you just tossed fridgid cold water in it...

Thanks all ! It filled and all fine !, but guys this is a 90 gallon tank and there is a 1000 liter per hour powerfilter in it , i want a canister filter , is the eheim 2224 any good ?

Thanks all ! It filled and all fine !, but guys this is a 90 gallon tank and there is a 1000 liter per hour powerfilter in it , i want a canister filter , is the eheim 2224 any good ?

Eheim is a good brand in general. Though there is cheaper brands that work just as well. I've had my Cascade 1000 for 7 months and with monthly cleaning have never had an issue out of it.

Caleb

Im looking at one id like to buy its a AM Top 3337 , google it would you ? Its cheap at least ,

Im a fan of fluval and sunsun. Im slowly replacing all my tanks bigger than 100gls to the fluval FX6.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks pretty good though it would help if I could read what looks to be German. Every link is a foreign language lol.

Caleb

Looks pretty good though it would help if I could read what looks to be German. Every link is a foreign language lol.

Caleb

Is actually Danish. Similar, but it seems closer to Swedish and Finnish than German.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom