question on betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motherspice

Aquarium Advice Activist
confused.gif
maybe this has been asked but, We were thinking of when we move to put the betta patches in the 10 gal in my daughter room, that tank will have 5 endlers 1 BN.....can we add her male betta? hate him in that 2.5 gal

OK sorry I misread, then yes you can have him in there. The endlers are adults?

dont have them yet will be getting them after we move in 17 days..but think they will be not sure and the BN will be young that I know

As long as the BN is bigger than the betta's mouth it will be fine. I have a few smaller but not tiny BN plecos in with my betta. The endlers will be fine, guppies are not always good with bettas but endlers don't usually have the long flowy tails guppies do.

Yeah....I currently have one of my male bettas in a 5 gallon with four hybrid endlers. At first I think the male betta was confused, but when he figured out they were a little too big for his mouth he left them alone. Occasionally, I will see him flare at them. It's pretty funny in fact because they aren't even an inch long and he gets a puffy with them. I would say you will be fine and he will be happy in the 5 gallon. :)

Back
Top Bottom